Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America. The birds are singing, spring is in the air, Warmists are taking unnecessary fossil fueled trips. This pinup is by I’m Not Sure, with a wee bit of help. Reverse search isn’t giving me the right name.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection notes a Sharia law advocate giving a commencement address
- The First Street Journal discusses moral equivalency and what you shouldn’t do
- Raised On Hoecakes notes the VA and DOJ having nothing better to do
- NoTricksZone covers the hiatus being real, per science
- Jo Nova notes what the March for Science is attempting to accomplish
- America’s Watchtower covers an executive order that slipped under the radar
- Basil’s Blog notes the loss of one of the most powerful early bloggers, who will be dearly missed
- Bizzy Blog covers who’s to blame for the Venezuelan riots, per Rachel Maddow
- Creeping Sharia notes Australia getting tough on Islamist immigrants
- DaTechGuy discusses triggering frog haters
- Flopping Aces has a suggestion for the next SCOTUS vacancy
- Gay Patriot notes leftists attacking a highly qualified black woman
- The Geller Report covers an MSNBC guest calling for ISIS to bomb Trump property
- Jihad Watch discusses more insane “blame ourselves” in the fight against Islamism
- And last, but not least, Michelle Malkin (Doug Powers) notes Bill Nye being upset that he had to defend his beliefs
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Wednesday.
- Daley Gator has Jasmine Hester. And Saturday pics. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Alessandra AMbrosio. And Samantha Hoopes.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (Sunday placeholder). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Horrifying Death Throes of Venezuelan Socialism, Captured in 28 Headlines.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And yet another reason Trump was elected.
- The Chive has backs.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday femme fatale. And plenty of fun during the week
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: ESPN starts cord-cutting staff.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has your good morning girl, and does it all week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Paola Turbay. And Sarah Clarke Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And plenty more hotness during the week.
- Bookworm Room has the Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermageddon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Happy Earth Day! And whatever you do, please do NOT question the “climate experts” [VIDEO].
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
Read: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup »