Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. The Sun is shining, the squirrels are squirreling, liberals are melting down. This pinup is by an unknown painter, with a wee bet of an addition.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogphere? The Fine 15
- The Last Tradition covers yet another Islamist attack in France
- Adrienne’s Corner notes a dead beat dad vacationing on an island for a month
- American Power covers the younger folks and their unhinged thoughts on Trump
- Chicks On The Right notes the direction of Rachel Maddow’s ratings post “scoop”
- Creeping Sharia discusses jihadists going to America’s top schools
- Doug Ross @ Journal notes the science being settled in where people flee from
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers a Progressive driving to the White House with a bomb threat
- Flopping Aces has the nonsense of cultural ownership
- Gay Patriot covers when virtue signaling leads to rape
- GeeeZ… discusses a crazy survey sent home from school
- Pamela Geller covers how safe people feel in France
- Heat Street notes that the whole concept of microagressions isn’t supported by science
- Jammie Wearing Fools covers yoga pants destroying the world
- Jihad Watch notes Sharia love on the BBC
- And last, but not least, Michelle Malkin (Doug Powers) notes a really bad defense of the NEA.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain has Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And Rule 5 Monday.
- Daley Gator has Mika Miyake. And more Lauren Jauregui. And many, many more during the week.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links. And does this all during the week.
- American Power has Britney Spears. And Myla Dalbesio.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (Sunday placeholder). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: R-1 Visa Program Has Ushered Jihadists Into the U.S. for Years.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup. And Hailey Clauson.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday. And St. Patty’s Day.
- The Chive has Latinas.
- The Feral Irishman has Friday Femme Fatale. And plenty of fun during the week
- The Right Way has Friday Babe. And Rule 5 Link-O-Rama.
- Don Surber: Why Economists Got Trump 100% Wrong.
- Knuckledraggin My Life Away has your good morning girl, and does it all week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 St. Patty’s Day.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And plenty more hotness during the week.
- Bookworm Room has the Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty. And check the graphics all week long.
- Animal Magnestism has Saturday Gingermageddon. And Rule 5 Friday.
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies (should be correct link when up).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Beauty and The Beast — The “G” in PG is for Guidance.
- And ending with the always awesome Proof Positive with the Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.