Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous, and chilly, day in America. It’s getting close to that big springtime wedding season. This pinup is by Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Israel Matzav discusses yet another attack by the RoP in Copenhagen
- Legal Insurrection covers Chapel Hill shooter Craig Hicks and his love of the SPLC
- Right Wing News covers the latest atrocity by ISIS
- Vox Popoli discusses Thor being turned into a woman
- protein wisdom notes the Radical Brownies
- Raised On Hoecakes is not impressed with Valentine’s Day
- Powerline goes YOLO
- Rhymes With Right notes Chris Hayes got one right
- The Camp Of The Saints discussed the sexualization of the innocents
- The Jawa Report features a spunky old lady giving ISIS what for
- The Lonely Conservative covers the hoax of “climate change”
- The People’s Cube says “down with yoga pants!”
- Yid With Lid is thankful for one non-outcome of Justice Ginsburg having a snoot-full
- Maggie’s Farm covers body language and the FBI
- And last, but not least, House Of Eratosthenes covers the 5 ridiculous ways comics depict female superheros
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Mayuko Iwasa atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Kelly Brook and Lilly Aldridge.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Rubio to Democrats: Don’t Boycott Netanyahu Speech. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Don’t Authorize Obama’s War.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Don’t Let Them Say “If You Like Your Internet You Can Keep Your Internet.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, featuring Kenda Perez (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Coco Rocho. And big bottom babes.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Ashley Graham.
- The Chive has legs.
- Don Surber has the Saturday scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Valentine’s Day Rule 5 for the ladies. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has leg day. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And a double shot because Friday the 13th.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog has Convention of States: Governor Kasich, Senator Coburn Throw Support Behind Constitutional Convention.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Partiya Karkerên Kurdistanê. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.