Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. It’s Super Bowl day. I’ll admit, this one really doesn’t excite me. I dislike the Seahawks, and, after Deflategate, I can’t root for the Patriots. And I don’t watch for the commercials. Oh, well. Anyhow, I’m not sure who did this pinup.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Last Refuge notes Scott Walker surging in Iowa polls
- Dr. Roy Spencer puts some context on the “historic” blizzard’s actual standing
- A View From The Beach says it’s time to go with Plan B
- American Power covers a Democrats who acknowledges extremist Islam
- Cold Fury discusses the illiberal Left
- Baldilocks (DaTechGuy) discusses the low information nation
- Doug Ross presents the White House Terrorist Identification Chart
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes an American killed in a terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia
- Jammie Wearing Fools wonders about that “Jeb smoked pot” report
- Hot Air does, as well
- Jihad Watch notes that ISIS/ISIL is burning non-Islamic books
- Legal Insurrection discusses Scott Walker’s immigration position
- Powerline notes an important fact Charles Blow forgot to mention in a whiny op-ed
- The Daley Gator has your self defense story of the day
- And last, but not least, Shot In The Dark has the headline of the year
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In The Mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Emi Tachi atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Katy Perry and Joey Fisher and Stacey Poole.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Was Radical Islam’s Attack on Charlie Hebdo Even More Devastating Than 9/11?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Grim Milestone — 1,000 of Obama’s Released Criminal Illegals Commit New Crimes.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Hagel Admits He Was Pressured By WH To Release Gitmo Detainees.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, featuring Johanna Lundback.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Willa Ford. And Super Bowl warmup.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Daniela Pestova.
- The Chive has sexy Chivers.
- Don Surber brings some NFL history with the guy who threw the first legal pass.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Super Bowl cheerleaders. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has leg day. And tight dresses (both last week’s, so, Buenas!.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site.
- Victory Girls Blog has Saturday’s Story Sequels, Plus a Super Bowl Prediction.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: basic combat training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.