Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. This pinup is by Donald Rust, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes has Debbie Downer Painful
- The Camp of The Saints covers Western youth embracing ISIS
- Victory Girls Blog notes Dems trying to regulate conservative speech
- The People’s Cube says Happy Hilloween
- The Lonely Conservative notes that being concerned about Ebola is normal
- White House Dossier wonders what Obama did again on Saturday
- Rhymes with Right notes another Dem, another Race Card
- Reaganite Republican notes that men aren’t cut out for vacuuming
- protein wisdom says that pro due process doesn’t mean pro rape
- Patterico wonders what you happen to a Republican if he said this
- neo-neocon dives into Swan Lake (one of my favorite pieces of classical)
- Moonbattery notes a promise Obama has kept
- Joshuapundit covers a law about criminalizing illegals…oh, wait, discussing illegals
- Flopping Aces notes 7th century beliefs with 21st century tech
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell has the latest race based attack in Ferguson
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Akane Kuyuu atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has sexy Halloween and Behati Prinsloo.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Nuclear Option: Obama Prepares for the Ebola Election. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Democrats Continue to Step on Rakes.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Why you must vote in the midterms.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is still on this Cowboys cheerleaders schtick (yucky Cowboys. Oh, and it looked like I was the one crying last Monday night, Giants vs Cowboys)).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Renee Zellweger. And practice.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Lena Chase. And Rule 5 Tomika Skanes.
- The Chive has mesh dresses.
- Don Surber discusses calls of “police brutality”.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in theWatcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Pant Suit (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And Tuesday guns.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Katy Perry Rule 5.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF has hot tamales.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog isn’t impressed with Hillary’s business acumen.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: sailors. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.