Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. Sun is shining, there’s a nip of Fall in the air, and football! This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised on Hoecakes discusses stupidity from educators
- The Lonely Conservative notes that Obama’s mad at his own administrations incompetence. Again
- The Camp Of The Saints discusses Ebola and “depraved indifference”
- The Daley Gator has more stupidity from Moms Demand Action
- protein wisdom notes that Obama has everything under control
- Moonbattery has a scary message about Obama post-midterms
- Legal Insurrection notes that the Obama media has found someone else to Blame
- Lady Liberty 1885 notes Kay Hagan shipping jobs overseas
- Just One Minute says to gird your loins for one last race baiting push from Dems
- House of Eratosthenes covers Modern Feminism
- Flopping Aces notes the NY Times leaving out key info from a Michael Brown report
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes that our military folks won’t get full protective clothing in Ebola ravaged areas
- A View From The Beach has more info on Fast And Furious, where another murderous gun was found
- Real Science notes the growth of the Arctic
- And last, but not least, Not A Lot Of People Know That facepalms over frost being blamed on global warming
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Jenna Renee at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Elizabeth Marxs and Kelly Brook.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Quietly Begins Unilateral Immigration Reform. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Six Reasons to Panic.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s mishandling of Ebola. And Friday Free for All.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Cowboys cheerleaders (yucky Cowboys. And one of us will be crying tonight).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Jessiann Gravel. And an eye opener.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Karrine Steffans.
- The Chive has legs for days.
- Don Surber has Obama suing Ebola.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 kicking back (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Edward Snowden’s girlfriend (last week’s).
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And winter is coming.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 Friday.
- GOODSTUFF has Halloween ho down.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has snarks at Lena Dunham (none of Lena’s nudes, thank God).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: strange bedfellows. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.