Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, less than a month away from the mid-terms. This pinup is by Art Frahm, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys notes Dem turnout fears
- White House Dossier notes Obama’s Syria air war is not going well
- Raised On Hoecakes covers money in politics
- protein wisdom has the story on abuse by school officials
- Public Secrets notes that the Aussie Labor party has abandoned their carbon tax
- Moonbattery features Jabberwocky math
- neo-neocon notes the GOP has gotten better at counter the war on women schtick
- Maggie’s Farm discusses why so many liberals hate Christianity
- The Other McCain (Smitty) explains the Lefty world view
- The Jawa Report notes that women who joined ISIS got what they should have expected
- Fire Andrea Michell covers another wonderful illegal alien
- American Power notes a hoist on petard moment
- The Hockey Schtick has an interesting paper on West Antarctic melting
- No Tricks Zone notes that Warmism is dying in Germany
- And last, but not least, Victory Girls Blog notes what Mexico is doing about illegals in the US
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Marie Avgeropoulos at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Rosie Jones and Victoria’s Angels.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/10/larwyns-linx-just-in-time-for-midterms.html. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Officials Sound the Alarm.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: A Beheading In Oklahoma.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Cowboys cheerleaders (yucky Cowboys).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies (not up at this time, but using what should be correct URL if goes up. I’m magic!). And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kelly Hu. And Octoberfest.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Daphne Joy.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber notes a global warming prediction vs reality.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Doris Day (and many others, so hit the site).
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Edward Snowden’s girlfriend.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And Lydia.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama and the Holy Grail.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: don’t mess with them. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.