Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. This pinup is by Earl Moran with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Michelle Obama’s Mirror discusses “Cheese Day”
- Jihad Watch notices all that lovely tolerance from the ROP
- Raised On Hoecakes brings the best in Olympic Curling outfits
- Public Secrets isn’t impressed by Schumer calling for the use of the IRS to target enemies of Democrats
- Sister Toldjah explains why Wendy Davis is being attacked
- The Camp Of The Saints attempts to explain the Left and feminism
- The Jawa Report wonders about supporting that more “moderate al Qaeda”
- The Last Tradition notes Marco Rubio getting some foreign policy cred
- The Lonely Conservative has the latest from the People’s Insanity of San Francisco
- The People’s Cube explains global warming-cooling
- This ain’t Hell... has a feel good story
- Victory Girls Blog notes that this really isn’t our country anymore
- America Glob features Norwegian “food”
- Fire Andrea Mitchell says Joe Biden has blood on his hands
- And last, but not least, Lady Liberty 1885 notes Al Jazeera’s interest in NC
- And one to grow on: Watts Up With That? discusses when global warming began
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Saya Hikita at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Charlotte Springer. And Rule 5 News.
- American Power has Scarlett Johansson politics. And Rule 5 Saturday.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama solicits ideas for ways to evade Constitution. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: House Conservatives Plot Takedown of GOP Leadership’s Amnesty Plans.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Happy Australia Day. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Conservatives In The Crosshairs.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Cora Skinner.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Klondike Girls.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Avonte Wright.
- The Chive has sexy Chivers.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has mommy eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has some football Rule 5.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Thursday with Selena Gomez.
- IMNSHO has Commercial Break Rule 5
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has The Ukraine Protests and Weekend Links.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Switzerland. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.