Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. Not sure who this pinup is by, but I gave it a wee bit of help.
What’s happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative notes that most Obamacare signups previously had insurance
- Raised On Hoecakes covers a little league coach suing a player
- The Daley Gator notes that home invasion can be tricky
- Congrats to The Jawa Report on 10 years of fatwas!
- The Last Tradition isn’t impressed by Obama’s income inequality hustle
- The Other McCain covers an actress blackballed for supporting a conservative
- The People’s Cube has 50 ways to celebrate Michelle O’s birthday
- This ain’t Hell... notes that the media gets it wrong on gun violence
- Villainous Company has some odds and ends
- Yid With Lid thinks Chris Christie is in trouble, but not cause lane closures
- NoFrakkingConsensus notes the invisible Judith Curry
- Jo Nova brings up a skeptic paper that got a whole journal whacked
- American Power has Covered California twerk-a-thon
- Black & Right notes that death rays are here to stay
- And last, but not least, Capitalist Preservation notes fun things to do with swiss cheese
- And one to grow on: a 2nd post on The Jawa Report’s 10th blogoversary.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Blogging Appreciation Post. And Paris Nicole at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- The Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Miss Ashley Graham.
- American Power has Lucy Pindar. And Rule 5 Sunday (last week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Assault on US from southern border to explode with ‘immigration reform’. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Bombshell: White House pressured Fox not to report on Benghazi Terror Attack.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bonus Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Theresa Longo.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.And in the name of liberty linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Magdalena Frackowiak.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Harris Faulkner.
- The Chive has women and mirrors.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has presidential eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Patriots/Broncos Rule 5. And 49ers/Seahawks Rule 5.(Both last week’s)
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Friday with Alana Blanchard.
- IMNSHO has Friday rule 5
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has 41 Years of Roe v Wade: “My Generation Will End Abortion” and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.