Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation Of America, if you like bitter, historic cold, that is. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Victory Girls Blog has TSA agents drunk on power
- Western Hero notes that justice is blind and stupid
- Wizbang notes Rand Paul suing Obama over NSA spying
- This ain’t Hell… has a good guy with a gun
- Doug Powers discusses Obama vs Nuns
- The People’s Cube was a the recipient of Facebook censorship
- The Other McCain features a competitive victimhood derby
- The Lonely Conservative notes Obama’s whiny weekly address
- The Last Tradition covers the big marijuana sales in Colorado
- The Last Refuge explains how NSA spying affects you
- The Daley Gator notes some wasted money by the DOJ
- Sister Toldjah has Obamacare follies, via vending machines
- Right Truth notes a man arrested for the knockout game, but not charged with a hate crime
- Rhymes With Right notes how screwed up Obamacare is
- And last, but not least, protein wisdom covers some feminists, noting that all penetration is now rape
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Christmas Countdown. And Rule 5 Saturday (both last week’s – where’s Bob?).
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Jamie Chung at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Maria Menounos. And Rule 5 Sunday (last week’s. This week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Jim Rogers Warns “Bernanke Has Set The Stage For The Fed’s Collapse”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obamacare: Frustrated Patients Walk Out of Hospitals Without Treatment.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bonus Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Classic Liberal has Freedom With Lindsey Vonn (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Heather Crook.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Recommended Reading.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Natalie Dormer. And cheerleading for Obamacare.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Charlize Theron.
- The Chive has mesh dresses.
- The Troglopundit has globull warming without Danica (last week’s).
- Don Surber notes the prospects for 2014.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has shopping eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Saints Rule 5. And Colts Rule 5.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around.
- IMNSHO has girls of summer rule 5
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Remembering WW 2 Flying Ace Bill Overstreet and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Israel. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.