Obviously, I’m going to be accused of “slut shaming”. Maybe I should have used the word “skank”, having stolen this from Black and Right
(Yahoo News) From the folks who brought you the “brosurance” campaign that promotes the affordable care act comes a new line of ads aimed at reminding young women the new law will subsidize their birth control.
The online ads were created by two nonprofit groups, the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and Progress Now, to encourage young people to enroll in the exchanges.
Seriously, it has come to this
Well, at least this isn’t funded by the government. Directly. Progress Now is a typical far left Progressive organization, with big funding from George Soros and other lefties (link opens up document. It’s safe. I opened it myself), along with lots of links to other progressive groups. CCHI is similarly far left.
There are more ads at the Yahoo News link. Which break down women into the category of sluts who need Someone Else to pay for their contraception.
BTW, the ad campaign is called “hoeinsurance”, to go along with “broinsurance”. CCHI removed those references from their website. All the adds are available here.
- The Lonely Conservative: Hey Girls, Let Obamacare Bring Out Your Inner Hussie!
- DaTechGuy: Because nothing says “empowering women” more than a Government program aiding them in getting hookups with strange men.
- The Hayride notes that lots of the ads are rather “boozy”.
- The First Street Journal links, and notices the failure of leadership and ducking of responsibility by Obama for his signature legislation.
- Sister Toldjah notices the ad in context of national birth control day. If only all Liberals would always use birth control at all times during their child bearing years. Better yet, they should all get those free sterilizations offered by O-care. “Bros and hoes” both, just to make sure.