Happy Easter Sunday! A time to remember what the this specific day means, and to remember in general the once and future nation of America. This pinup is by Art Frahm, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Weasel Zippers points out that the Easter Bunny has beaten the rap
- The Victory Girls have an Easter pinup!
- This ain’t Hell… has your Easter feel good story
- At The Powers That Be, guest poster Joyanna Adams wonders what happened with Superstorm Sandy relief
- The People’s Cube has clean green muscle power
- The Lonely Conservative says Dems understand their policies suck
- The Jawa Report has many Easter Bible quotes
- The Astute Blogger finds an interesting use for the new gay marriage symbol
- Theodore’s World has Liz Cheney
- Sister Toldjah has the story of Jeremy’s Egg
- Scared Monkey’s covers the freest states in the Union
- At Right Wing News, we learn that Chicago Dems have solved all their gun problems, so……
- Pundit and Pundette has lots about Easter
- Public Secrets covers just how well high speed rail is doing in Brokeifornia
- And last, but not least, Primordial Slack tells us about a new Commandment
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Jodie Gasson. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And Sunday Funday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Rule 5 Girls With Guns linkage. And Katy Perry.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has Danica Patrick’s birthday.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: When Men Forsake God, Tyranny Always Follows. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Scolds Nation for Insufficient Gun Control Fervor.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Stacey Poole.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And a Miss Uruguay 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Vikings. And Rule 5 Easter.
- The Last Tradition has Carla Campbell Rule 5
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Bambi Rule 5. And the CL Report. And Nullification With Jordana Brewster (last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has not eye-candy.
- RedNeck Insurrection has Rule 5 Saturday.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And Late Night Ladies And hot pick.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Jenna Louise Coleman. And Full Metal Reacharound.
- Victory Girls Blog has Disgraced Mark Sanford for South Carolina? No. Curtis Bostic For Congress and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Are All Fins Blond?. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.