Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day to remember the once and future nation known as the United States Of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Outside the Beltway has a hissy fit over Rand Paul winning the CPAC straw poll
- American Power features Sarah Palin at CPAC
- Wake Up America has NRA head Wayne LaPierre at CPAC
- This ain’t Hell… features the new Colorado gun laws being unenforceable
- Doug Powers has hypocritical rich Dems complaining about taxes
- At The Lonely Conservative we have the Feinstein Follies
- The Jawa Report has more Islamist riots over Korans
- Wild Thing has a big post on St. Patrick’s Day
- neo-neocon discusses the latest Iraq casualties report
- Goldfish and Clowns has thoughts on CPAC and Blog Bash
- Gay Patriot has tolerance from Democrats
- Fire Andrea Mitchell takes on the LA Times over gun control
- Director Blue has an overlooked snippet from the Cruz-Feinstein rumble
- Bookworm Room has the Imperial President and food tasters
- And last, but not least, No Frakking Consensus has old time climate religion
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. Today’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Tiffany Taylor. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And No Alison Brie from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Women of CPAC. And Alice Goodwin.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links. And fishing opening day.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has the world’s longest legs, leaving Danica out. More: Danica for St. Patty’s Day!
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Benjamin Carson: How “Someone” in the White House would try to Destroy the Nation. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: DHS Approves Two $450MM No-Bid Contracts For More Weapons and Ammunition.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Karlie Kloss.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And a real life Barbie doll.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Olivia Wilde.
- The Last Tradition has Martha Hunt Rule 5
- The Chive has girls and mirrors.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: The Higher Education Bubble with Rachel Blanchard. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has twin redheads.
- RedNeck Insurrection has Rule 5 Friday. And Kate Upton Easter
- Public Secrets has Kate Upton Rule 5 Friday.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And bikini babes And late night ladies.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Isla Fisher. And Full Metal Reacharound.
- Victory Girls Blog has Sarah Palin Rocks CPAC 2013 and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Fun In Iraq. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.