Happy Sunday! Another day to celebrate the memory of the once of and future nation, the United States of America. This pinup is by, I believe, T.N. Thompson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- This ain’t Hell…. has the feel good story of the day
- The Lonely Conservative has your depressing chart of the day
- Scared Monkeys has your awesome gun legislation of the day
- Rhymes With Right has your “is it time to dump McCain” thought of the day
- protein wisdom has your bad gun laws of the day
- Powerline has your RoP burning Christian’s homes of the day
- Patterico has your lying Eric Holder moment of the day
- Doug Powers (Michelle Malkin) has your Obama named to Sports Illustrated list bat guano moment of the day
- Maggie’s Notebook has your RoP suicide bombing moment of the day
- Legal Insurrection has your liberals vs reality thought of the day
- Jihad Watch has your #MyJihad misunderstanding of the day
- Jammie Wearing Fools has your anti-1st Amendment moment of the day
- Gay Patriot has your “cheer up, the worst is yet to come” downer of the day
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has your gun hypocrite of the day
- And last, but not least, Fausta has the “Chavez by the numbers” post of the day
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Lisa Dergan. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. Today’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And No Butts About It from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Rule 5 Saturday. And Libertarian Dorian Electra.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free for All.
- The Troglopundit has Danica-less Bill Clinton.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: (place holder for Sunday’s. Today’s). And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Our Petty, Country-Be-Damned President.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Klara Wester.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Kosovo 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Candice Swanepoel.
- The Last Tradition has Sofia Vergara Rule 5
- The Chive has girls and mirrors.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: The War On Work With Vanessa Marcil. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has snow and redheads.
- Conservative Counterpoint has Rule 5 Friday.
- The Observatorium has Hasselbeck Rule 5
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. Today’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And bikini babes And hot pick.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Daniela Rush. And Full Metal Reacharound (today’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has Taliban Suicide Bombers welcome SecDef Chuck Hagel to Afghanistan and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Rifle Markmanship with the Delta Dragons. And From Around The Blogroll (Today’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.