Happy Sunday! Another great day to be an American….you know, I can’t do that anymore. This country is lost. So, from now on, the Patriotic Pinups will celebrate the remembrance of what America used to be, instead of being Greece. This pinup is by I’m not sure, can’t read the name, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- American Power discusses CPAC turning away Pam Geller
- Weasel Zippers has the latest on the Religion of Peace in Pakistan
- The Lonely Conservative is shocked that Obama lied again
- Ace discusses posting vaginas online for “female empowerment”
- This ain’t Hell… wonders about fixing the economy
- LoopyLoo (Zilla) wonders if we’re on a path to revolution
- NoFrakkingConsencus has more from the Drama Queen Files
- Doug Ross has an Obamacare cheat sheet to discover coverage
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers a brave citizen being suspended
- Gateway Pundit points out that more Americans can no longer afford new cars
- Gay Patriot discusses psychology, politics, and disgust
- House of Eratosthenes has a, uh, a bone to, uh, pick with, uh, Obama
- Jammie Wearing Fools highlights that NY state will have to defend their new gun laws in court
- Legal Insurrection says today’s press is worse than 2008
- And last, but not least, Scared Monkeys features another Obama highlight
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Lucy Collett. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And more Sunday Funday Pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Rule 5 Saturday (last week’s). And Kelly Brook.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica blogging in Malaysia.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: For Clueless GOP There Is No Amnesty Upside; Staggering Costs Certain. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Woodward pays the price of speaking truth to power.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable is taking a week off, leaves babes at top.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Columbia 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Christina Applegate.
- The Last Tradition has Kelly Brook.
- The Chive has girls and mirrors.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Can You Hear Me Knocking Rule 5. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has opera eye candy.
- American Perspective has Red-hot Rhonda Rousey (last week’s).
- Conservative Counterpoint has Rule 5 Friday.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress. And lingerie ladies And late night ladies.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Blake Lively. And Full Metal Reacharound.
- Victory Girls Blog has Joshua Welch, age 7, suspended for eating his Pop Tart into the shape of a gun and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Portugal. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.