Happy Christmas Sunday! It’s a wonderful day in America, and a time to reflect on what it means to be not only an American, but, what it is Jesus Christ sacrificed. If you’re an atheist or non-believer, that’s OK, because the princples of loving your fellow Man still apply. (and God believes in you!) This pinup is by Terri Kahrs, with a wee bit of help. And there are a few more older ones at the end.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes says Merry Christmas with Charlie Brown and Luke 2
- The Blogmocracy has Caturday: Christmas Eve edition
- Barking Moonbat EWS has the Prayer of St. Francis
- Bob Owens says “No, Virginia, there is no Perry Clause”
- Finding Ponies has some holiday thoughts
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- Gateway Pundit says Merry Christmas
- A Jewish Gay Patriot says Merry Christmas
- Legal Insurrection has a reminder as to what happened Christmas 2009
- Maggie’s Notebook explains what Christmas is
- Michelle Malkin has lots of Christmas cheer
- Neo-neocon has the Blogger’s Night Before Christmas
- At Outside The Beltway, we find out that America is still a Christian nation
- Political Clown Parade points out that Santa still rocks
- And last, but not least, Pundit and Pundette features lots of Christmas music
- And one to grow on: Russ Emerson offers lethal Christmas cuteness
- And a few extras: Sentry Journal has a big link post. Don Surber has the Baby Of The Day. A belated happy birthday to Duane! Eye of Polyphemus offers Peace On Earth. Proof Positive has a little holiday music. The Camp of Saints offers season’s greetings. Smitty at The Other McCain offers prayers for Egyptian Christians.
Being Christmas, I’m going to forgo the usual linkfests and Rule 5 posts, other than a few links in 16, as many others did (last weeks Pinup post is here, if you want to scroll to all the usual characters’ websites). Thank you to all who’ve linked back to Pirate’s Cove this week! And a Merry Christmas to all!