Happy Sunday! Another great day to be an American, though a bit rainy for those in the Northeast. This pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Strata-sphere says to stick a fork in Al Gore’s AGW
- Powerline rips Obama for politicizing Hurricane Irene
- Salon is wondering why American’s won’t fully embrace the left. Um, because they make everything they touch horribly worse would be my guess
- This ain’t Hell… rips birthers for attacking Marco Rubio
- Wake Up America points to a college that has banned the Star Spangled Banner
- The Lonely Conservative wonders if the media is hurting Obama by giving him a free pass
- Scared Monkeys highlights Obamanomics vs. Reaganomics
- Pundit and Pundette says they’re coming for Spiderman lunchboxes
- Public Secrets highlights Mexican policia operating on US soil
- Patterico highlights Rick Perry billing Los Federales for illegal immigration
- Doug Powers has the last stupidity from Al Gore, who sure looks like he’s eaten a bit of steak
- Jammie Wearing Fool says he’s not playing Obama’s community organizing game on 9/11
- Eric Olsen (Gay Patriot) dims the Lightbringer
- Why, yes, Gore did play the racism card regarding globull warming. Head to Flopping Aces for the 411
- And last, but not least, 1389 says Rick Perry should distance himself from Grover Norquist
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0 (last weeks. This weeks. ) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Olivia Munn, with tons of links.
- Weekend Link Love: Bush Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5: Hayek’s Ghost Haunts Julianna Hough.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Carla Ossa. And Rule 5 News. And hump day rule 5. And, they don’t write them like they used to.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The End Of Summer Edition.(last weeks. This weeks is up, the Anti-Irene Edition). Instead, how about Obama by the numbers.
- American Power features Julie Henderson Body-painting Rule 5. (last weeks) And naked protesters.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 113. Plus Kate Beckinsale. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All. Both are last weeks, so how about some Earthquake madness.
- The Troglopundit has more Danica!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday on Sunday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has some transparency.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog features hurricane preparedness.
Sorry, ran out of time to finish this am. Got up late. I’ll finish the rest by this evening. I’ll try and update some links during the day at work with Droid, but, it gets a bit balky when selecting text with WordPress app. Till then, just go visit, OK?
Evening update (some updated above, too)
- American Perspective has Michele Bachmann Rule 5. (last weeks)
- The POH Diaries has NASCAR’s newest hottie (last weeks).
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Hef’s Ex! This week: Anne Hathaway nude scenes.
- Full Metal Patriot has Halle Berry at 45 – Midweek Rule 5 (last weeks)
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom Links. (last weeks). This weeks: Taylor Swift Rule 5.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart. This weeks.
- Woodsterman has Entrepreneur OR Rule 5 Woodsterman style. This weeks: Barbershop OR Rule 5 Woodsterman Style.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere. This weeks.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links. This weeks.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Karen Alloy! This weeks has Katy Perry.
- Reluctant Rebel offers up Saturday Hotty Pic Dump (last weeks). This week, we have a big Around The Web linkathon.
- Flopping Aces has Organizing: A Euphemism for Revolution, with lingerie football
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber has your Olympics logo of the day, and your daily scoreboard. Today’s Scoreboard, and Cartoon of the Day.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.