If All You See…

…is a horrendous plastic water bottle causing the seas to rise, you may just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is Jammie Wearing Fools, with a post on yet another Obama voter threatening cops and “white kids”

Save $10 on purchases of $49.99 & up on our Fruit Bouquets at 1800flowers.com. Promo Code: FRUIT49
If you liked my post, feel free to subscribe to my rss feeds.

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed

3 Responses to “If All You See…”

  1. JGlanton says:

    97% of men surveyed agreed that being in proximity to Jasmine Colt’s warm body could be the cause of significant change to their marriage. The remaining 3% are deniers.

    http://www.thesuperficial.com/photos/yasmine-colt-bikini-wet-t-shirt/yasmine-colt-bikini-02

  2. kevin says:

    For some reason, side-boob is a climate changer.

  3. Casey says:

    kevin, it certainly warmed my climate up!

Bad Behavior has blocked 7238 access attempts in the last 7 days.