Happy Sunday! Another great day in the Once And Future Nation Of America. It’s big race day, with the Daytona 500 running today. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Flopping Aces has a flashback regarding the Rudy G. controversy
- Raised On Hoecakes has a reason you might reconsider buying Girl Scouts cookies
- Legal Insurrection has the silliness of the Dems post-2014 massacre plans
- Public Secrets has tales from the Nanny State
- Patterico has some interesting info on Ebola
- Nice Deb discusses concerns about ISIS slipping into the US
- Moonbattery features Brigitte Bardot’s fight against Islamism
- Jihad Watch has an update on bomb threats against a mosque that made the media crazy
- Fire Andrea Mitchell highlights a media double standard
- Director Blue has the Huff Post lying directly about illegal aliens
- Blazing Cat Fur notes who Obama kept from his terrorism summit
- American Power features another big beheading claim by ISIS
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has disturbing info on “net neutrality”
- Yid With Lid notes Obama’s childishness regarding Netanyahu’s visit
- And last, but not least, This ain’t Hell… digs into the silly DHS “right wing extremists” report
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In the mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Yara Martinez atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Stacey Pool and Joey Fisher video, and Emily Ratajkowsi.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Why The Left Loves Islam. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Obama Administration Finally Finds ‘Terrorists’ It Can Hate — You.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: ISIS Leader: We Are Being Funded By The United States.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday Night Funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Christy Turlington. And um, Furries.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Jewel Santini.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber wonders about Libs who used to mock patriotism.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Laura Hillenbrand Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty (last week’s).
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog Saturday’s Story Sequels, Plus Fight at the Oscars.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Pakistan. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.