Happy Sunday! A great day in America. The sun is shining, geese are making a gawdawful racket, but, at least they’re not pooping in my yard. No idea who did this pinup, which has a wee addition by me.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Right Scoop notes that Katie Couric isn’t even waiting till Brian Williams is gone
- This ain’t Hell… has your Sunday feel good story
- The Other McCain discusses facts as the new hate
- The Lonely Conservative notes what Obama wants to do to Roth IRAs
- The Jawa Report makes an important point about not all Muslims are extremists
- The Daley Gator notes what happens when a guy with a toy gun attacks a guy with a real gun
- The Camp Of The Saints discusses the nature of ideology
- The Astute Bloggers notes the terrible deeds Democrats have done in the name of racism
- Small Dead Animals isn’t impressed with public transportation
- Raised On Hoecakes notes Big Government intrusion into the Little Free Library
- Pamela Geller notes fun happenings at a Canadian college during “Islamic Awareness Week”
- Moonbattery discusses a different type of “stolen valor”
- Legal Insurrection has a specific example of minimum wage raise fallout
- Jihad Watch notes Pakistanis support the killing of a blasphemy law foe
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell notes the reality of the new allegations against Chris Christie
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about In The Mailbox. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Brooke Adams appreciation. And more Brooke Adams. And Yui Tatsumi atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Lucy Collett and Kerrie McMahon.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: You guys beginning to get it yet? You’re Americans. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Democrats have a choice, but it’s not Netanyahu versus Obama.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: “It’s not WWII, it’s the 1930’s”. And Friday Free For All.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, featuring Kenda Perez.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Christie Brinkley. And anti-vaxxers (NSFW).
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Helena Christensen.
- The Chive has 4 eyed girls.
- Don Surber discusses illegal aliens and measles.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Dakota Johnson Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has short shorts. And tight dresses.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Average Bubba has Rule 5 hot babes.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And many, many more at the site.
- Victory Girls Blog has King Abdullah Kicks Some ISIS, Obama Wants “Strategic Patience”.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Jordan. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.