Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day to remember the once and future nation of the USA. This pinup is by Baron Von Lind, with a wee bit of help. I’m surprised I never used it before, had it sitting in the folder for years and years. Can you believe this is the 451st Sunday of Patriotic Pinups?
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys says don’t bring a bat to a gun fight
- Gateway Pundit notes that Jesse “Boycott Florida” Jackson is OK with Cuba
- Watts Up With That? notes different computers giving different results with same Warmist code
- All American Blogger isn’t impressed with GOP leadership
- Atlas Shrugs highlights the real war on women at a Muslim university
- Bookworm discusses why Detroit won’t have a second act
- Director Blue features a surprise GOP win
- Fire Andrea Mitchell isn’t happy with Paul Ryan
- Gay Patriot wonders if CNN ever interviewed targeted Tea Party groups
- Jihad Watch features the RoP during Ramadan.
- Joshuapundit shows an awesome Nevada veteran
- Maggie’s Notebook covers yet another super awesome illegal alien
- neo-neocon covers Bill Cosby, Zimmerman, and guns
- Political Realities discusses the reality of international aid
- And last, but not least, Political Clown Parade reminds you to flush your oceans of tomorrow
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Sara Stone (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has random hotness and rule 5. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Torrie Wilson from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Lucy Pinder. And Kate Upton.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Whatever Your Problem Is, ‘Vote Democrat’ Is Never the Solution. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: I’m Barack Obama, and I’m Angry to be Here.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The H2 has Big Fluffy Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Stacey Keibler (last week’s).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Bolivia 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Diane Kruger. And Emma Stone, Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton Walk Into a Bar.
- The Last Tradition has Lana Turner.
- The Chive has car selfies.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in theWatcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Pink Floyd Edition (last week’s).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, Furlough edition (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress (nsfw). And hot pick. And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Ft. Hood Shooter Nidal Hasan’s Statement and Weekend Links
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: From Across the Pond, and Vacationating!. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.