Happy Sunday! Another great day to remember the ideal of what America stood for, and what we need to bring back. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Ann Althouse has a few thoughts on the Trayvon protests
- Postmodern Conservative discusses the rise of the warrior cop
- NoFrakkingConcensus opines on when name calling substitutes for journalism
- Atlas Shrugs comments about Obama’s “peace” partners
- The Other McCain discusses post-Disney deviance
- Capitalist Preservation has wacky Melissa Harris-Perry doing her crazy act
- Classical Values wonders about stuff that used to be confidential
- Cold Fury has some of that national conversation that cowards do not want to have
- DaTechGuy has the 3% solution
- Director Blue wonders about Detroit and those evil Republicans
- Fausta has free government cellphones for illegals
- Sister Toldjah dreams about Obama’s response to Gosnell trial
- Flopping Aces has the winners in the Trayvon Martin sweepstakes
- Jammie Wearing Fools has life on Obama’s Chicago
- And last, but not least, The Jawa Report has the Iranian position on Zimmerman
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Sara Stone. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has best of the blogs (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Mallika Sherawat from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Heidi Klum topless. And Kelly Brook.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Grasping for Dignity in the Era of the American Police State. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Politics of Race: “Perpetual Victimhood”.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Stacey Keibler.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Belarus 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ice Cream. And Disney babes.
- The Last Tradition has Karina Castillo.
- The Chive has sexy Chivettes.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in theWatcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: Who Are The Extremists Rule 5. And the CL Report (both last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Pink Floyd Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, Furlough edition (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has late night ladies. And hot pick (nsfw). And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Brace Yourselves for the “National Day of Action for Trayvon” and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: If It Ain’t Rainin’, It Ain’t Trainin’. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.