Happy Sunday! Another fine day to remember the once and future nation of the USA. This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys notes a politically motivated firing in the Zimmerman case
- This ain’t Hell… has your feel good story
- Doug Powers has the perfect place to advertise Obamacare
- The People’s Cube highlights the new Obamacare robot
- The Lonely Conservative tells us what the Hilary Principle is
- Sister Toldjah highlights feminist failure with one pic
- Maggie’s Notebook covers early Iowa polling
- Joshuapundit notes the US ambassador to Egypt threatening the new government
- House Of Eratosthenes has the two economic systems
- Flopping Aces thinks you’re crazy for thinking there’s media bias
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has the silence of the media
- Doug Ross congratulates Janet Napolitano on a job well done
- American Power covers the angry Zimmerman protesters
- American Glob asks if you want to know what Hell looks like
- And last, but not least, Golden Geese News has stupid liberals with stupid plans
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Chloe Vevrier. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has best of the blogs (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Hitomi Furusaki from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Maria Sharapova. And Alice Goodwin.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Big Loser in Zimmerman Trial. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: If Violence Follows Zimmerman Verdict, are Eric Holder and Barack Obama to Blame?.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Louise Kavanagh.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Germany 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Cassidy Freeman. And Sharknado babes.
- The Last Tradition has Nicki Minaj.
- The Chive has girls and mirrors.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in theWatcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: Who Are The Extremists Rule 5 (last week’s). And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS says porn is good for you.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: AC/DC Edition (last week’s. This week’s).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, Keeping It Simple edition (last week’s. This weeks).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has late night ladies. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Malala Yousafzai, teen girl shot by Taliban, speaks at the UN and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Basic Combat Training at Fort Jackson – The IDF Again. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.