Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day out there to remember the once and future nation. This cute little sailor girl pinup is by Tom Rubalcava, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection tells Liz Cheney to run for office
- No Frakking Consensus discusses greens bludgeoning democracy
- All American Blogger has some irony
- Allergic To Bull doesn’t think much of Michael Savage’s Zimmerman arguments
- Barking Moonbat EWS has some interesting employment thoughts
- Classical Values wonders if cops are now soldiers
- Doug Ross notes that Obama wants control of your appliances
- Fire Andrea Mitchell highlights disgusting Dems taking advantage of the San Fran plane crash
- Jihad Watch has the latest from the Religion Of Peace
- Joshuapundit notes that Obama loves to protect the Muslim Brotherhood
- Maggie’s Farm features an idiot reporter, idiot rancher (and AGW is involved)
- neo-neocon wonders if Obama’s foreign policy blunders are actually blunders
- Public Secrets notes that the Pentagon can’t find a key Benghazi colonel
- Pundit Press has life in the GOP Asylum
- And last, but not least, That MrG Guy discusses manners
BTW, I trying The Old Reader instead of Google Reader for this episode, to see how easy it is, what with GR shutting down (bastards). So far so good. I like how it gives standard URLs for those with Feedburner feeds.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (all last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Chloe Vevrier. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has best of the blogs. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Claudia Romani. And topless tennis.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Hypocrites, Obama, and the “Will of the People”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Obamacare Big City Bailout.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All. (last week’s)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Gretchen Rossi.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Poland 2013.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Rachelle LaFevre. And Happy 4th.
- The Last Tradition has Raquel Welch and the bikini anniversary. Also more anniversary.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- The Classic Liberal: Who Are The Extremists Rule 5. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye candy.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: AC/DC Edition (last week’s).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, Keeping It Simple edition.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has late night ladies. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has Morsi Supporters Promise Terrorist Attacks and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Basic Combat Training at Fort Jackson – The IDF Again. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.