Happy Sunday! Another super fantastic day to be an American. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes features MSDNC’s Lawrence O’Donnell getting smacked around with the cluebat of reality
- American Power features MSDNC’s Rachel Maddow getting smacked around with the cluebat of reality
- The Lonely Conservative points out that states and municipalities will be held to higher accounting standards
- The Other McCain has much more on Neal Rauhauser
- Conservative Commune discusses Obama’s lies and the media’s betrayal
- Doug Ross finds the poster child for Obama’s illegal alien visa program
- Flopping Aces digs deep in the media bias
- Rhymes With Right wonders about “absolute moral authority” regarding Brian Terry’s parents
- Maggie’s Notebook breaks down Fast and Furious vs. Wide Receiver
- Doug Powers (Michelle Malkin) breaks down Eating UtensilGate
- Political Junkie Mom highlights reporters laughing at Obama BS
- Public Secrets highlights the UN’s latest scare, sustainability
- Scared Monkeys points out why we have a 2nd Amendment
- Teresamerica highlights the most corrupt states in the country
- And last, but not least, The Rightnewz features the last poll on Obamacare, which is really bad news for Obama
- And one to grow on: The Daley Gator highlights an MSNBC host in bed with the Stop Rush activist group
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts (Some late Monday updates, because I forgot to hit publish Sunday night)
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday!. (last weeks. This weeks)
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks).
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom Links (last weeks. This weeks).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Brooke Lee Adams (last weeks). And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Smokin’ Rosie Jones Rule 5. And Kate Upton. And lefties whining about bikinis.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 156. Plus Hayden Panettiere picking a wedgie. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit discusses chicks and horses.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Can I recall a more pissed off Bill Whittle? .
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Lisa Cazzulimi. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican features Conservative women, Katie Pavlich.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ice, Ice Baby.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #51, Lynn Collins.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Raquel Welch.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has SE Cupp.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs (last weeks).
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Mary Lynn Rajskub.
- The Right Way has Friday Babe.
- Three Beers Later has Rule 5 Clubbing with Juliana Moreira
- Monday: The Classical Liberal has Speaking Truth to Power with Odette Annable
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Women with weapons edition.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.