Happy Sunday! Today is Father’s Day. Have you called your father today? Have you told him you love him? Have you done something good for him? Interestingly, Cracked has a great article that explains how not to ruin it for dear old dad. Do you really want to give him a good day? Do his chores for him. Mow the yard. Clean the garage. Let him just completely chill. Oh, and this pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Ace Of Spades wonders who the best TV dad is, and picks Al Bundy
- The First Street Journal wonders if Obama is America’s Hugo Chavez
- Legal Insurrection wonders why they are called “reporters”
- Scared Monkeys features Sarah Palin mocking Obama
- Maggie’s Farm covers Obama’s policy of just ignoring laws
- The Blogmocracy highlights some CBS anti-Israel propaganda
- Conservative Commune discusses the great Butthurt Epidemic of 2012
- Fire Andrea Mitchell highlights liberals being “civil” to Republican presidents
- Gay Patriot wonders about the left desperately dissing W
- At Jammie Wearing Fools, we find out that illegals are thrilled that Obama finally did something for them
- Maggie’s Notebook points out that Mayor Bloomberg has been silent on all the swastikas showing up in Jewish areas of NYC
- Proof Positive covers campaign highjinks
- Reihl World View features the Vagina Monologues
- Rhymes With Right says David Brooks actually, for a change, has a good point
- And last, but not least, Sentry Journal discusses Conservatives sabotaging Conservatism
- One to grow on: Smitty (The Other McCain) discusses taxation
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday!. (last weeks.)
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks’ edition).
- teresamerica has Eagle Freedom Links.
- The Classical Liberal features Haley Marie Norman and the New Doomsday Clock. More: The Harm In Hate Speech with Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Both last weeks).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Brooke Lee Adams. And Hump Day Rule 5 (last weeks). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Gisele Bundchen.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 155. Plus Eliza Dushku. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit finally has some Danica.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Nation of Laws vs. I didn’t ask for an argument.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart Sunny Leone. And a midweek Rule 5 break (last weeks).
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican goes retro Rule 5 wuth super sexy Chaka Khan.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Katee Sackhoff.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #50, Abbie Cornish.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Lauren Bacall.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Jennifer Lawrence.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs (last weeks. This weeks).
- Bright and Early has birthday babe Lonneke Engel.
- The Right Way has Friday Babe.
- Three Beers Later has Rule 5 Rockstar Babes
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Pictures From Iraq (last weeks).
BTW, sorry for the messed up links in last week’s Pinup Post. For some reason, many of the links reverted back to older ones.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.