Happy Sunday! Another great day to be an American. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- An Ex-Con’s View is withdrawing support for the National Blogger’s Club. Read why
- The First Street Journal discusses the outsized influence of unions
- Wizbang discusses liberals in disarray
- The POH Diaries features crazy Mike Lupica delving into race baiting
- Smitty (The Other McCain) wonders why the hell Eric Holder is still AG
- The Jawa Report notes that al-Shabaab has a 10 camel bounty on Obama’s head
- Sentry Journal discusses when Conservatives don’t embrace liberty
- Say Anything tells us what happens when taxes are really really high…black markets, anyone?
- Right Truth discusses jihad through the political process
- Public Secrets has a list of things in America that will make you say “WTF?”
- Jammie Wearing Fools has more on fake Cherokee Liz Warren
- Gateway Pundit reports on more Obama military adventurism
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has another racist issue of deadly assault that isn’t making it into the media
- Doug Ross says we are watching the Democrat Party implode
- And last, but not least, Bob Owens answers the question “why didn’t Trayvon bleed on Zimmerman?”
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday!. (last weeks. Woops. That was 2 weeks ago. Here is last weeks.)
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks is up).
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Katherine Jenkins, with lots of links. (last weeks)
- teresamerica has Rule 5 Sexy Body Paint Edition.
- Weekend Link Love: Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Edition at All American Blogger with lots of linkage. (last weeks). Duane also won the Breitbart Blogger Award. Congrats!
- The Classical Liberal features The Harm In Hate Speech with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. (last weeks). More: Ron Paul girls battle GOP (Rule 5).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Carlotta Champagne. And Hump Day Rule 5 (last weeks).
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links (last weeks. This weeks). And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has bude protesters in Montreal. And some Minka Kelly Rule 5! And some hometown hotties.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 154. Plus Sarah Shahi. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Saturday Link-a-round.
- The Troglopundit is unclear about Rule 5.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: Bloggers under fire–Arizona conservative targeted by left-wing State Bar .
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Bree Conden. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Red Hot Conservative Chicks: Mary Katherine Ham. (last weeks)
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – A little role playing with Felicia Day.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #49, Amanda Peet.
- Coppius Gasser has a Saturday treat.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Esther Williams.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has Kate Upton and Rule 5 linkage.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- The First Street Journal has Rule 5 Blogging: On Wisconsin.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.