Happy Sunday! Another fine day in America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Wake Up America points to some Democrat hypocrisy on showing ID
- Q&O highlights Obama whining about having to have a tough election fight
- The First Street Journal points out that liberals are not happy about Romney fighting hard
- All American Blogger highlights McDonalds fighting back against Nanny Bloomberg
- Phineas (Sister Toldjah) discusses the illegal immigrant voter purge in Florida
- Daley Gator has some thoughts on the gay Green Lantern
- The Troglopundit discusses super dictator Scott Walker who pays public sector employees lots of money
- Doug Ross points out why you shouldn’t donate to the Sierra Club
- Jammie Wearing Fools discusses the delusional Obama
- Jihad Watch highlights anti-Jewish sentiment in New Jersey
- Maggie’s Farm features existential defeatism
- Maggie’s Notebook wonders if it is possible to actually question Islam
- Mind Numbed Robot discusses how NOT to write a headline
- The Lonely Conservative points out that Obama has offended Britain yet again
- And last, but not least, Thatmrguy discusses Bloomberg’s call for nationwide gun control
- And one to grow on: The Other McCain discusses Neal Rauhauser and “cyberstalking”
- Triple dog dare: The Camp Of Saints rounds up all the Brett Kimberlin info
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Monday!. (last weeks. This weeks)
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links (last weeks. This weeks is up).
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Katherine Jenkins, with lots of links. (last weeks)
- teresamerica has Obama’s failed public equity record.
- Weekend Link Love: Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Edition at All American Blogger with lots of linkage. (last weeks)
- The Classical Liberal features Haley Marie Norman and the New Doomsday Clock. And The CL Report. More: The Harm In Hate Speech with Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Jessica Lowdnes. And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Babe and Rule 5 links. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!.
- American Power has Torture by Barney. And the Kim Kardashian leather and lingerie!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 153. Plus Reese Witherspoon for the 10,000th post. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Lady Godiva.
- Doug Ross has Larwyns Linx: What if Barack Obama was President?.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, er, mirror breaking Nancy Pelosi. And a midweek Rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Reaganite Republican has Red Hot Conservative Chicks: Mary Katherine Ham.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Nicole Kidman.
- A Man, A Dog, And His Gun has Weekend Women #48, Heather LaCroix.
- Coppius Gasser has Weekend Wenches. And How to argue with a liberal.
- The Last Tradition has old school Rule 5 with Tuesday Weld (last weeks, so how about some fitness guru cooking in skimpy garb)
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The POH Diaries has the old Obama’s eulogy.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs.
- The First Street Journal has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Pictures From Iraq.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.