Happy Sunday! Another awesome day to be an American! This pinup is by I have no idea, unfortunately, but, a pirate should be a good representation for what is happening in ye olde Federal government, don’t ya think?
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Anthony Watts discusses sea measurements and Earth’s temperature trend
- And So It Goes In Shreveport highlights the Democrats civil discourse
- Atlas Shrugs highlights some of those peaceful Aussie Islamists
- Don Surber on cutting tax credits
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday funnies
- Over in Syria, a top general defects. Gateway Pundit has the details
- Gay Patriot discusses CPAC’s decision to exclude GOProud
- HotAir Pundit points out that Bush 43 will be in NYC on 9/11 for the 10th anniversary
- Jammie Wearing Fool has some bad news for people who use Facebook and Twitter
- Maggie’s Notebook points to some different hate brewing in Norway
- Nice Deb has Harry Reid then and now
- Patriot’s Corner discusses the old environazi practice of tree sitting
- Proof Positive discusses race baiting and raising the debt ceiling
- Raised On Hoecakes digs deep into the Nasar Abdo terrorism case
- And last, but not least, Dan Riehl calls Jennifer Rubin an asshole
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Annie Ilonzeh, with tons of links.
- Weekend Link Love: Rolling Stones Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5: “It’s Not Personal,” With Arielle Kebbel.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Luisa Ranieri. And Rule 5 News. And hump day rule 5 (last weeks).
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And your Sunday Must Read linkfest!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Jennifer’s Birthday Trip To Second Hand Rose Edition.
- Over at American Power, where Donald Douglas is back from the X-Games, we get some sexy Jamie Lee Curtis. And some thoughts on Little Green Football’s irrelevance.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 109. Plus Sofia Vergara. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee (last weeks, so, how about some Smart Girl Summit?. And Thursday Quick Links.
- The Troglopundit has the creepiest thing you’ll see today.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has a great anti-jihad roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has a mesmerizing face. Honestly, I stared it for at least 5 minutes.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog discusses the f#@ked up mess in Washington, with tons of links.
- American Perspective has Hot Scie Fi Ladies, Leeloo, Storm, and Mystique.
- The POH Diaries has a courageous conservative, Pam Geller.
- The Observatorium has the most horrifying horror movie clip ever
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has deep thinker Petra Ecclestone
- Full Metal Patriot has a midweek peek at Brooklyn Decker.
- teresamerica has Rule 5 sorta. And some Eagle Freedom Links! And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Randy’s Roundtable has some Rule 5 with linkage. And a Thursday night tart.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber has your cartoon with links of the day, and your daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.