Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous, yet hot, day in America. Time to head to the lake to cool down. We’ve gone a bit old school with this one by TN Thompson from the early 1950’s, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Congratulations to the Troglopundit on the 6th grandchild!
- Gateway Pundit points out that Boehner is set to call President Snippy Pants’ bluff
- POWIP highlights Palin ripping PSP a new one over his snippy presser
- Weasel Zippers has the info on the Norway nutjob’s insane manifesto
- The Jawa Report has some info on Obama’s Taliban partners in peace
- The Diary Of Daedalus has the Charles Johnson/LGF connection to the Norway nutjob
- Whoops! Another Dem accused of sexual impropriety. Scared Monkeys has the 411
- Don Surber has his daily scorecard: Good 14-Evil 7
- Raised On Hoecakes offers a word on the Oslo shootings
- Q&O discusses who owns the debt ceiling talks narrative
- Pundit and Pundette: President Planless. Heh!
- Powerline discusses racial polarization in American politics
- Doug Maticonis (Outside The Beltway) finds a how in the balanced budget amendment
- Michelle Malkin points out that the Washington Post doesn’t owe the world an apology
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Notebook has a conservative blog controversy
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Weekend Link Love: FPS Russia Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Ashanti Ends Prohibition At Last. Plus Justify My Rule 5.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Carrie-Anne Moss. And Rule 5 News. And Rule 5 lifestyle news. And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And DaleyGator celebrates beautiful faces!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Swamp People Edition. (last weeks)
- American Power has Bikini Beach Party Roundup and Rule 5. And wonders if men are obsessed with breasts.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 108. Plus Rose Huntington-Whiteley. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. This weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Hump Day Linkaround.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – The Ecclestone Sisters, Tamara and Petra, with tons of links. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The Troglopundit compares soccer vs. volleyball.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot says “shall not be infringed”.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System says it’s a scorcher.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog says how to stop black on white crime (Rule 5).
- American Perspective has A Girl With A Dragon Tattoo, Rule 5.
- The POH Diaries is doing Rule 5 wrong, but has lots of links.
- The Observatorium has the most horrifying horror movie clip ever
- Support Your Local Gunfighter wonders about Christina Hendricks as Wonder Woman. Yes, please!
- Full Metal Patriot has Hayley Atwell Friday Rule 5.
- Monday update: adding teresamerica has Eagle Freedom links (last weeks). And some Hump Day Rule 5!
- Randy’s Roundtable has some Rule 5 with linkage. And a Friday night tart.
- Don Surber has your cartoon with links of the day.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.