Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. The bees are buzzing, the hummingbirds are dive bombing me, and, as usual, Texas is hiring. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Pundit and Pundette tells us that Obama is panicking as economy collapses
- Anthony Watts highlights a devastating paper on the UN IPCC
- The Blogmocracy wonders what planet Obama is on
- Jay Tea (Wizbang) wonders just what they are thinking
- This ain’t Hell... discusses poor cry baby Jane Fonda
- The Blog Prof has a tale of two Youtube clips
- The Other McCain has three words for the next time lefties whine about civility
- The Lonely Conservative says to watch your back as Team Obama releases another terrorist – in the USA
- The Diary Of Daedalus rescues another one from the memory hole
- Snapped Shot explains where your UN tax dollars are going
- Phineas offers 3 reason why the debt debate is nonsense
- Veggie codes and unlicensed dogs? Raised On Hoecakes explains
- Dale Franks (Q&O) explains that taxes won’t help
- Karl (Patterico) explains that entitlement reform is what Obama promised
- And last, but not least, Nice Deb has the latest Gunwalker news
- And one to grow on: Wake Up America discusses the tax fight from the POV of a small business owner
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Weekend Link Love: Between Two Ferns Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Bar Rafaeli Mocks The vote. Plus Loose Rule 5 American Woman. (both last weeks)
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Peta Todd. And Rule 5 News. And babes and music. And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Swamp People Edition.
- American Power has Rule 5 Marylin Monroe. And Elin Nordegren. More: Anne V Sunday Rule 5.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 107. Plus Aly Michalka. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. This weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Hump Day Linkaround.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Military Tribute, with tons of links. And Democrats on debt in 2006.
- The Troglopundit says he’s smarter than Kaley Cuoco. What about Danica Patrick, though?
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has President Svengali.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has some eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has advanced blog whoring.
- American Perspective has Ralph Feinnes Was FINE! Goodbye Voldemort Rule 5.5.
- The POH Diaries says Kate Middleton fights the wind and wins (with linkage) (last weeks).
- The Observatorium has the most horrifying horror movie clip ever
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has some Olivia Wild.
- Full Metal Patriot has Rule 5 Kate Middleton (last weeks). And a midweek peak at Katie Segal. And Sunday Linkaround.
- Monday update: adding teresamerica has Eagle Freedom links
- Randy’s Roundtable has a Little Saturday Morning Rule 5 Palooza
- Don Surber has your cartoon with links of the day. And your daily scorecard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.