Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the dolphins are a bit frisky. This pinup is by Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Boehner steps back from The Big Deal, and Verum Serum says this is a good thing.
- Legal Insurrection explains the best way for Obama to stimulate the private economy
- The Other McCain discusses Ann Althouse and Rubitude
- Jammie Wearing Fool has some great news on that Friday jobs report
- The Blog Prof discusses light bulb choice
- Anthony Watts has Carbon Sunday
- Dr. Roy Spencer has hard data that warming has not resumed
- Stuart Shapiro, over at Alan Colmes’ spot, says extreme weather=climate change. Well, what doesn’t = AGW in climate moron world?
- Blogs for Victory has the details on Obamunism
- Don Surber tells Mitt Romney to shut up, he’s not helping
- Q&O discusses the worst president ever
- Raised On Hoecakes has more from the Nanny State
- Sister Toldjah explains liberal media bias 101
- The Lonely Conservative explains the TSA hair search
- And last, but not least, This ain’t Hell… finds a spoiled, troop hating ditz
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks. This weeks).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Weekend Link Love: MacGyver Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Bar Rafaeli Mocks The vote. Plus Loose Rule 5 American Woman.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Denise Van Outen. And Rule 5 News. And Kate Middleton upskirt. And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Veggie Orgy Edition.
- American Power has Rule 5 Kate Upton Stare Down. And more Kate Upton.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 106. Plus Jessica Alba. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has your Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Charlene Wittstock Princess Of Monaco, with tons of links (last weeks). And your The Muslim Problem.
- The Troglopundit has supermodels telling us how to live.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has Robo-Love Saturday.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System points out why he hates fashion.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog says he’s a (blog) virgin.
- American Perspective has Linda Evangelista and Salma Hayek – Rule 5 (last weeks).
- The POH Diaries says Kate Middleton fights the wind and wins (with linkage).
- The Observatorium has Rule 5: Ellen Page. (last weeks)
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Holly Madison role model.
- Full Metal Patriot has a midweek peek at Rachel Weisz (last weeks)
- Monday update: adding teresamerica - Rule 5 Saturday: Kate Middleton
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit).
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.