Happy Easter Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, bunnies are wondering exactly how those eggs are being blamed on them. This pinup is by Edward Runci, with a wee bit of help. And, yes, I have used it before on several Easter’s.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- PoliPundit notices a British survey that says handouts aren’t fair
- Doug Ross smack Team Obama around regarding their blamestorming Big Oil
- Wait, the ACLU is fighting to protect unhinged Terry Jones and anti-Islam speech? The Volokh Conspiracy has the 411
- The Other McCain says women are mean to him
- How much does CO2 account for warming in the tropics? Steven Goddard has the answer
- The Blogmocracy discusses the ornery president
- Yid With Lid says Obama channels Casablanca
- Wizbang chronicles liberal hypocrisy on oil
- Verum Serum wonders why the Obama Doctrine doesn’t apply to Syria
- The Marines are having to learn important things, like what the deal is when a man kisses another man. This ain’t Hell.. has the story
- Wild Thing has illegal alien stupidity
- Phineas (Sister Toldjah) discusses the adults in the Senate
- Hey look, another upstanding TSA employee….charged with distributing child pornography. Head to Scared Monkeys for the story
- Q&O has hope and change on the rocks. Not a smooth cocktail
- And last, but not least, Jill at Pundit and Pundette has an excellent Easter post
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks)
- No Sheeples Here has The Map. Also, several wonderful posts on Easter, and a gorgeous Easter header
- Weekend Link Love: 80′s Medley Edition at All American Blogger. Last weeks, because Duane’s daughters appendix burst. Fortunately, she is out of surgery and doing fine. All my prayers, Duane and family!
- The Classical Liberal features Tax And Borrow And Spend And Kate Upton. Plus Rule 5: American Badass Edition.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Tawnni Cable. How about a little breather?. And Rule 5 news. And Hump Day Rule 5! And wishes Little Miss Attila a happy one million hits, with really big boobs
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And the and more DaleyGator DaleyBabe
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Pre-Easter Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport (last weeks. This weeks is up, The Easter Edition).
- American Power is live from the MGM Grand in Vegas and has pictures of…wait, lions? No showgirls? WUWT?
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Bunny Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 95. Plus Karen Gillan. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has this weeks New Tone nominees
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: 26 Conservative Women with Beauty and Brains- Vote for Your Favorite. (last weeks, but, she does have La Lohan cleavage)
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.” And creepy Easter bunnies.
- The Troglopundit says we are buying are military planes from Brazilian bikini babes. And Total Recall, with no Danica, but, instead, Kate Beckinsale!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has stuff from the mail-bag (last weeks)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies (last weeks)
- Dan Collins (POWIP) doesn’t mean to be a prick
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5: Cougar In A Tree. But, kinda forgot something
- Mean Ol’ Meanie has tech links for the week.
- Little Miss Attila hit one million hits! Congratulations, LMA! Here’s to many more!
- American Perspective has the beautiful women with beautiful hair.
- The POH Diaries has Rule 5 with Sila Sahin in Playboy. And makes fun of Glenn Reynolds.
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks)
- The Observatorium has Rule 5-Pixie Lott
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.