Happy Sunday! No matter what happens, it is always great to be an American. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a we bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Right Scoop has Sarah Palin’s speech at the Wisconsin TEA Party
- Oops! The UN tries to disappear one of their projects, with expectable results. Watts Up With That has the 411
- Steven Goddard has disturbing imagery of Arctic ice loss
- Blogmocracy reports on the FEC auditing Obama’s 2008 campaign
- Cao features Obama’s magic suit
- Don Surber discusses the Philly Orchestra filing bankruptcy. Yes, there’s a point
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday funnies
- Gateway Pundit has video of the civil lefties in Wisconsin
- Gay Patriot wonders if Obama’s latest speech caused his ratings to plummet
- House Of Eratosthenes reviews Atlas Shrugs: The Movie
- Infidels Are Cool reports on all the Jews rioting after an anti-Jewish cartoon emerges
- Jammie Wearing Fool has the sad details on Obama’s “Taxpayer Receipt” website
- Jihad Watch has the latest from the “moderate” Muslims in the UK
- Legal Insurrection reports on Palin’s “fight like a girl” phrase
- And last, but not least, Doug Powers (Michelle Malkin‘s spot) reports on Obama saying his signing statement was un-Constitutional
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks. This weeks is up!)
- No Sheeples Here has Skittle Shitting Union-icorns.
- Weekend Link Love: Trace Adkins Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Elizabeth Hurley On Doing Something About it (last weeks. This weeks is up- the ‘F’ Word With Ali Sonoma). Plus Stacy’s Mom Does Rule 5.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Leanne Crow. Rule 5 News. And old school Rule 5. And Hump Day Rule 5!
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And the DaleyGator DaleyBabe
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Masters 2011 Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport (last weeks. This weeks: And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Pre-Easter Edition).
- American Power Rule 5 Roundup – Summer Weather Edition
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 94. Plus Kate Upton. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. This weeks is up)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has has a great roundup on Obama keeping his czars. Plus this weeks New Tone nominees
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: 26 Conservative Women with Beauty and Brains- Vote for Your Favorite.
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
(Update with the below linkage) Sorry, folks, but, because I had no power last night, I wasn’t able to get the Linky Love portion done. No Internet. Was only able to get to here before I have to head to work. Will finish the rest by 9pm. In the meantime, click the links below, then go to their home page and peruse!
- The Troglopundit has your nightmare in Playboy (????). And Danica’s 100th Race, with cheesecake!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has stuff from the mail-bag
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday (this weeks) And some Rule 5 for the ladies (this weeks)
- POWIP offers up Sunday morning musings. Update: Sunday Links. And something about Little Miss Attila’s boobs.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has red head eye candy. And more eye candy! This weeks eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5: Babes with guns. This weeks Nothing Hotter Than a Girl With A Gun.
- Mean Ol’ Meanie has links and an explanation. This week, he explains how to build traffic
- Little Miss Attila old school cuteness….wait, what? (that would probably have made more sense if I hadn’t cut something out by accident) (this week she discusses her jugs)
- Girl On The Right says her boobs are not harming the environment
- American Perspective has the Evolution of Lisa Rinna’s Lips, with lots of linky love. This weeks, Emma Watson 21 Years Old, Rule 5, is up
- The POH Diaries has Rule 5: Donald Trump’s Best Asset. And zombies against Scott Walker… wait, what? For this week, we have January Jones is Hot, and Kate Middleton.
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks: This weeks is up) (none so far this week. And there it is. Check it out!)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.