Happy Sunday! Another great day in America, with everyone charged up after the 8/28 rally. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help form Uncle Bulldog.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Interesting. Egypt intercepted a load of rockets headed to Gaza. Perhaps that’s why they are penned up like animals. Gateway Pundit has the story
- The Blog Prof has the full video of Sarah Palin’s 8/28 speech
- Maybe there’s a reason CNN ratings are tanking. Inside Cable News catches them making a Whoops!
- About that Islamaphobia: the FBI reports that hate crimes against Muslims are rare. Jihad Watch has the 411
- The Lonely Conservative has Jan Brewer’s latest response to Obama
- If 8/28 was so important to liberals as the day of MLK’s speech, then why was Obama golfing? Snapped Shot has the details
- At Sister Toldjah, Phineus rips apart Obama’s Saturday chat about the end of the Iraq war
- Proof Positive asks what’s in your luggage, and if it could eat your face
- POWIP has the list of most over and under – rated women
- Nice Deb catches Russ Carnahan running away for a question about the GZ mosque. If you aren’t against it, you’re for it
- Jumping In Pools wonders if Glenn Beck is running for President
- Well, well, well. Looks like the GZ mosque developer owes a lot in back taxes. Joe Biden would say that makes him un-patriotic. Jammie Wearing Fool has the 411
- How bad is network TV? This bad, as Don Surber points out
- Cassy Fiano discusses Muslim bullying at the happiest place on Earth
- And last, but not least, Beth Shaw (Blue Star Chronicles) has one of the cutest pictures from the 8/28 rally
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Weekend Link Love: Pee Wee’s Big Adventure Edition at All American Blogger
- The Classic Liberal has Ten Economic Blunders With Heidi (Klum) Samuel. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Natlie Worner.
- The Daley Gator has Rule 5 Saturday! Plus DaleyBabe Kristen Bell
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Standing Guard Over Liberty Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Catching Up On Sunday Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has Rule 5 Penelope Cruz -Where Have You Been? Edition. Also, Cassadee Pope!
- Theo Spark has the weather report. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links
- WyBlog says resistance is futile, and unlikely
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. Also, the Women of PETA XXI. And a Friday Night Babe!
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 63. Plus Scarlett Johansson
- A different type of eye candy at Right Klik, the latest on Ten Buck Fridays
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround
- Amusing Bunni’s Musings features Rule 5 with Anna Chapman: Hot Session Scandal
- The Anchoress has Friday Links: Weird and Wonderful
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.