Happy Sunday! Yet another gorgeous day in America, but, then, what day isn’t? Real Americans can always find a way to turn anything around. This pinup is by Bill Medcalf, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Fausta explains why appeasement never works
- Aw, how cute. The US is reassuring Israel that Iran is at least 12 months from the nuclear bomb. Jihad Watch has the 411 (hey, I wonder what has happened to the anti-nuke left?)
- Closer to home, Sister Toldjah explains the whole deal with the North Carolina SBI problems
- For some lighter reading, Blue Star Beth discusses Nostradamus 2012 end of the world theories (2011 is going to be interesting, eh?)
- Confederate Yankee is taking a month long hiatus for health reasons. Here’s wishing Bob and family the best
- Don Surber notices that some Muslims were wise to cancel a planned festival, due to the date
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- Can you guess what the Ft. Hood massacre was classified as? Gateway Pundit has the answer
- Gay Patriot has an interesting video about the spread of unemployment
- Finally haven gotten The Anchoress back on ye olde feedreader, she has an interesting story about why we miss Dubya
- Oops! More lies from Blumenthal. This ain’t Hell.… has the 411
- The moon is shrinking? OMG, we’re dooooooomed. Or, maybe not, as captainfish at snapped shot explains
- Take a guess how many states have lost jobs since Barry started his Big Dig Stimulus, then head to Scared Monkeys for the answer
- Public Secrets explains that Jerry Brown is either a fool or a swine
- And last, but not least, POWIP has the latest from the Liar-In-Chief
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Weekend Link Love: Strange Brew Edition at All American Blogger
- The Classic Liberal has Kristen Kreuk On The State’s Failed Inception. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Dinah Willis,part II.
- The Daley Gator has the hottie Miss USA!
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Leaving Iraq Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Fall Is Coming Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has Revving Up Weekend Rule 5 — Maggie’s Farm Guidebook Edition. Also, hot bikini blogging!
- Theo Spark has a little Rule 5 totty. Also, The Sunday Best
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links, with some eye candy
- WyBlog features 80’s girl bands
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. Also, the Women of PETA XX. And a Friday Night Babe!
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Blogroll Spotlight LVIII. And Full Metal Jacket Reach Around LXII!
- A different type of eye candy at Right Klik, the latest on Ten Buck Fridays
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround
- Amusing Bunni’s Musings features Rule 5 with Ann Margret (last weeks)
- The Anchoress has Sunday Linkaround
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.