Happy Sunday! It’s a gorgeous day here in America. The Sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the spider which made its web across my back door has folded up shot and will learn what Ortho Home Defense is a little later. This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Nice Deb features Sarah Palin’s response to President Chump, vis a vis his Ground Zero mosque speech
- A double shot from No Sheeples here. First, a wonderful article on the anniversary of VJ Day. Second, an article and video I started linking the other day, regarding Carol’s take on the “F*ck TEA” controversy, but, forgot to hit “publish”
- Public Secrets points out that the Goracle is not pleased, as usual
- Wait, Obama argued against letting the Bush tax cuts expire? Q&O has the details
- Gateway Pundit points out that Democrats were seriously ticked at Obama for his GZ mosque comments. Why? Read the article
- Van Helsing highlights some really funny Google autocomplete phrases
- Outside The Beltway shows that the Interwebz are ruled by maniacs
- You’ll easily guess who Maxine Waters is blaming her troubles on. Jammie Wearing Fool has the 411
- Jihad Watch explains that the GZ mosque would actually be ON Ground Zero, dispensing with the “two blocks away” liberal talking point
- Last GZ mosque link: Jumping In Pools has an interesting take about Obama’s speech, as it relates to Israeli’s building settlements in their own capital
- This ain’t Hell….. wonders where the Obama administration got its magic wand. Maybe they made a deal with Mab?
- Verum Serum has a really cool deleted scene from the beginning of Return Of The Jedi. And, yeah, Star Wars is finally coming to Blu Ray.
- Villainous Company has the pressing social problem of the week
- Raven (And Rightly So!) points out that Michelle Obama doesn’t look to thrilled to be in the Gulf
- And last, but not least, Cassy Fiano with a headline that speaks for itself: Femisogynists Shocked To Find That They’re Raising Slutty Daughters
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Weekend Link Love: Van Hagar Edition at All American Blogger
- The Classic Liberal has Elin Nordegren’s Defense Of Deflation. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Dinah Willis.
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Babe, Natalie Wood!
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Going Back To School Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Visiting Family Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has Rule 5 Linkage with Adriana Sklenaříková Mystery Solved!
- Theo Spark has a little Rule 5 totty. Also, The Sunday Best
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links, with some eye candy
- WyBlog features John McCain saying Snooki is too good looking for jail
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. Also, the Women of PETA XIX. And a Friday Night Babe!
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Blogroll Spotlight LVII. Also, Yvonne Craig. And Full Metal Jacket Reach Around LXI!
- Not really eye candy, but, Right Klik has the latest on Ten Buck Fridays
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround
- POWIP has Rule 5 Circa 1965
- Amusing Bunni’s Musings features Rule 5 with Ann Margret
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.