Happy Sunday! It’s looking fine and dandy out there in America, and it’s a great day to head to the beach (or your favorite water hole). This pinup is by Pearl Frush, soon to be a long series, since I found a whole bunch of pinups by Pearl. Yay!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Congrats to Anthony Watts, whose “Our Climate” app is kicking butt in the iTunes store
- Over at American Power, we find out what one man’s funeral wishes were
- Did lefties seriously create a conspiracy theory about Sarah Palin and the 3 bears. You betcha! Conservatives 4 Palin has the 411
- Don Surber has the Daily Scoreboard
- Dr. Melissa Clouthier has video from the unhinged pro-illegal demonstration here in Raleigh
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- House Of Eratosthenes wonders why liberals are always so miserable
- Jihad Watch has a disturbing story about a Hamas front groups sponsoring interfaith events at the Boy Scout Jamboree
- How’s Russ Feingold’s election doing? Jumping In Pools reports
- What’s up with Hillary Clinton’s boobs? SandraK has the 411
- No Sheeples Here has a heart warming story about a hero and a hero K-9
- What does Queen Pelosi think about the Afghanistan war? Outside The Beltway has the non-answer
- Q&O wonders what a 2nd American Revolution would look like
- Scared Monkeys shows that Obama has fallen and can’t get up
- And last, but not least, This ain’t Hell…. discusses his latest email and the cult of personality
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Unfortunately, The Man at Nation Of Cowards has decided to move on, and will now be blogging at Hoosier Nation. We’ll miss ya!
- Weekend Link Love: Monty Python Songs Edition at All American Blogger
- The Classic Liberal has Keira Knightley’s Anatomy Of State. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Virginia Gordon.
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator has the Lingerie Bowl highlights!
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: I Got A Dog And Named Him ‘Stay’. I Would Say “Come Here, Stay!” After A While The Dog Went Insane And Wouldn’t Move Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Natchitoches Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has Revving Up Weekend Rule 5! Also, this little beauty
- Theo Spark has a little totty
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- WyBlog features the National Cheesecake Day!
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around LVIII. Also, Billie Piper
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.