Happy Sunday! Yet another fantastic day in America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help. This post was also set up Saturday night, since I will be travelling to see the parents today, so, no links from Sunday morning posts. Oh, well.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Jammie Wearing Fool explains why the Washington Post is silent on the New Black Panthers story
- Newsbusters has the Obama bumper sticker removal kit
- Blogmocracy reports on the Muslim riots in England
- Basil explains how to understand the left
- What is the Obama Deception Movie? Head to Blue Star Chronicles for the 411
- A cheesecake nazi? Morgan Freeberg, sitting in for Cassy Fiano, explains
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard
- Flopping Aces explains what TEA Partiers want
- Obama? Sharia law? Gateway Pundit has the details
- Nice Deb has the Saturday political matinee
- Liberty Pundits features Al Qaeda’s new “magazine”
- What does outsourcing outrage look like? Q&O explains
- Sister Toldjah wonders who will play John Edwards in the upcoming movie
- The Jawa Report is asking everyone to say no to the Ground Zero mosque
- And last, but not least, Wizbang reports on Louis Farrakhan’s latest bit of shakedown insanity
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain (full link up for today’s post)
- Rule 5: Stop Jennifer Love Hewitt Before She Cleaves Again! at Nation Of Cowards
- Weekend Link Love: at All American Blogger (Doesn’t go up till Sunday. Head to the main site and scroll)
- Linkaround at The Blog Prof. (none yet this week. Head on over, anyhow)
- Real Jobs, Fake Jobs, and Monica Bellucci at The Classic Liberal. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Britt Fredriksen.
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Babe, Moon Bloodgood! Oh, and Your Saturday Linkapalooza
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin 4 Mutton: If At First You Don’t Succeed, Then Skydiving Definitely Isn’t For You Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Lost Weekend Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport (Full link now).
- Jumping In Pools features Rule 5 Saturday with Bar Rafaeli
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.