Happy Sunday! It is another great day in America, though very cold, so, Robert Skemp brings you a warm thinking pinup, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in ye olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys are discussing the whine-o-fest from the Progressives over Rasmussen’s Obama polls
- Jammie Wearing Fool tells us the system is working! MI-5 knew about the Crotchbomber for 3 years
- Washington Monthly is whining about our “stunted discourse” and The Right. I guess he missed the years 2001 thru 2009
- Outside the Beltway is discussing the new banking fees for 2010
- Howie and the rest of the Jawa’s are looking for a good fatwa, video style, featuring Mohammed and Islamic Rage Boy
- Blogmocracy is smacking the Earth with a rolled up newspaper for not cooperating with the alarmists
- Little Miss Attila discusses that “racist” Barry shining Sarah’s shoes photoshop
- Patterico is asking people to tell their banned by Mad King Charles stories
- Jumping in Pools has 2010 predictions, here and here
- The Classic Liberal Blog features 5 reasons to kill the health bill
- Dems have killed the DC school voucher program, where’s the liberal teeth nashing? Wizbang discusses
- Cassandra has her official banned in 2010 list. Sadly, I didn’t make it. What’s up with that? Might have to ban her
- Nigel at Six Meat Buffet has had it with flying, and explains why
- Bruce at Q&O has the ironic comment of the day. It’s a doozy
- And last, but not least, Nice Deb asks where the intelligence failure’s buck stops
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain (first time at their new digs!), Saturday Linkaround at The Blog Prof, and Gold, Guns, and Amber Heard at The Classic Liberal. Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on? Let me know so I can feature you.
BTW, anyone know when in the heck the 2009 Weblog Awards will be announced, as in, the finalist?