Happy Sunday! Another cool day in America. Not quite sure who did this pinup, looks like A. Martin, but, haven’t been able to find the full name. Oh, well.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- Instead of a gas tax holiday, would you prefer a gas tax hike? Hot Air has the story
- Macsmind proves Nance Pelosi wrong. Not that that is really hard, mind you. I think she is right only 9% of the time
- Sharply worded emails are a focus at protein wisdom
- Villainous Company asks if Obama is the new John Waffles Kerry
- This ain’t Hell stepped in a steaming pile of IVAW
- Congratulations to snapped shot for 1 million page views!
- Hey, it’s a big anniversary for the Ted Kennedy guy. Mary Jo still can’t attend. Six Meat Buffet has the 411
- Sister Toldjah wants someone to slap her. Give me a fish, and we’ll do Monty Python
- Right Wing NutHouse is sponsoring an Obama jokefest. With prizes
- Debbie at Right Truth highlights the increasing terror alerts
- What? There are actually approved jokes about the Missiah? Moonbattery has them
- MSNBC, the station that calls Fox untrustworthy, attacks America’s most decorated war veteran. See Gateway Pundit
- The Sunday Funnies are available over at Flopping Aces
- The Credentialed Media has transitioned from losing in Iraq to losing in Afghanistan. Confederate Yankee has the story
- And last, but not least, Blue Crab Boulevard is distracted from distraction by distraction