Happy Sunday! Another super fine day in the Once and Future Nation of America. Unless you’re a Bengals or Texans fan. Not sure which loss was worse. Uggggggggly! This pinup is by Bell Medcalf, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Vox Popoli says Angela Merkel must go
- Legal Insurrection debates the debate regarding the Cologne attacks
- Political Clown Parade covers Bernie’s yearnings
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses a smoking gun from Hillary’s emails
- Protein Wisdom has cute Calvin and Hobbs Star Wars. And Obama subprime 2.0
- Pamela Geller has a “hate crime” you’ve got to read to believe
- neo-neocon wonders which will win out, feminism or PC protection of Muslims?
- Lady Liberty 1885 covers Blueprint NC and a little gem
- Jihad Watch covers a Toronto imam saying Muslims should only do business with Muslims (Yay, integration)
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers the Muslim women kicked out of a Trump event
- Doug Ross @ Journal asks if you suffer from Islamist Denial Syndrome
- Baldilocks (Datechguy’s Blog) discusses how to recognize stupidity
- Chicks On The Right has answers to Buzzfeed’s white people trolling
- Bookworm Room has how to pick a good wine, politically
- And last, but not least, Blazing Cat Fur discusses mass Muslim immigration
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Sarah Stephens. And sorority recruitment.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Left’s Betrayal of America. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Another 41 “Refugees” Snagged On Terror Charges.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Ashley Benson. And can’t win them all.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Eva Herzigova.
- The Chive has red lipstick.
- Don Surber: Krauthammer was wrong on “xenophobia”.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Chiefs Cheerleaders Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Into The Fog (last week’s).
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Germany Erupting in Chaos: A Dire Warning to America.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Witzerland. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.