Happy Sunday! A gorgeous first Sunday of a brand new year. Has everyone recovered yet? This pinup is by Unknown, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Independent Sentinel notes the plans liberals have for your cars
- Vox Popoli covers cuckservative churchianity
- This ain’t Hell… discusses those Bill and Hillary call liars
- Theodore’s World notes the Pentagon resisting Obama’s call to release terrorists
- The People’s Cube cover CNN host Fareed Zakaria’s call for rape of white women
- The Other McCain wonders what’s wrong with “equality”
- The Lid has 5 emails Hillary wishes weren’t released
- The Gateway Pundit has disgusting video of more thuggish attacks
- The Daley Gator notes that Liberalism is insanity
- Bluebird of Bitterness covers how times have changed (added to feedreader)
- Political Clown Parade has Manbearpig and the 10 year countdown to planetary emergency
- Pamela Geller covers another fake Islamophobia event
- Neo-neocon wonders who will drop out and when
- Moonbattery has a non-German in Germany bragging about gang rape
- And last, but not least, Maggie’s Farm has tolerance for ambiguity
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Instagram babes. And Nina Agdal.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: What Explains the Vicious Left?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Escape From Chicago.
- Theo Spark has cartoon roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Goldie Hawn. And fishing.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Tehmeena Afzal.
- The Chive has goofy girls.
- Don Surber: Jennifer Rubin, worst pundit of 2015.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. And the Weasel Of The Week.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Pam Geller Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has Bookworm Beat.
- The Lonely Conservative has Saturday Funnies.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Flopping Aces has Sunday Funnies.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Into The Fog.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Morning Mistress. And girls with guns. And more morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Middle East Erupts after Saudis Execute Cleric, but Obama Wants More Gun Control.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, lions of Jordan. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.