Happy Sunday! A great day in America, a bit of Fall in the air. This pinup is by Haddon Sundblom, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Noisy Room notes the FBI director saying it would be tough to weed out terrorists from migrants
- Independent Sentinel covers a SF supervisor blaming guns for Kate Steinle’s murder
- The Other McCain notes what feminism means in 2015
- This ain’t Hell…. has your Sunday feel good stories
- Vox Popoli discusses why new readers don’t read old authors
- Wizbang notes Halloween as the unsung holiday
- The Hockey Schtick covers the Gleissberg cycle of solar activity
- Not A Lot Of People Know That shows what the strongest hurricane eveh! looks like
- A View From The Beach covers the purpose for Millenials
- Blazing Cat Fur says Canada is over (hey, still have hockey!)
- Capitalism Is Freedom features 9 ridiculous things government wastes money on
- Fausta points out that Luke Skywalker is now sexist (links to her DaTechGuy article)
- Fire Andrea Mitchell features a tantrum by Jeb!
- Just One Minute features something else to deplore
- And last, but not least, Lady Liberty 1885 has the Raleigh N&O blaming parents and teachers for Common Core failures
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Yukiho Murase at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Victoria’s Secret. And Charlotte McKinney.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Washington’s Sickness Exposed. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Hillary Clinton’s 5 Biggest Lies in Her Benghazi Testimony.
- Theo Spark has sexy SI moments.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: It’s not over.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has (evil) Cowboys cheerleaders (last week’s, but Cowboy’s cheerleaders are still evil).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Brooke Thomas. And Kate Upton.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Joanna Krupa.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Don Surber: has an excerpt from his book.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has vintage Hollywood Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has moron watch.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- Politically Incorrect Conservative has sex, feminists, and self-righteous folks
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Is Jeb Bush’s Presidential Campaign on Death Watch? (Video).
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, fun in Iraq. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.