Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America. The Sun is shining, birds are singing…hey, the Mockingbirds are doing a car alarm! Cool. This pinup is by Ren Wicks, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- neo-neocon discusses Bush Derangement Syndrome (yes, it still exists)
- The Last Refuge wonders why Hillary was transferring secret historical docs to her server
- Noisy Room notes that Obama’s plans a takedown of another ally
- Independent Sentinel covers the Obama admin giving the OK for Iranian missiles
- Weasel Zippers notes how many kids dined at school after Michelle Obama’s lunch program was scrapped
- Vox Popoli covers how SJWs define “good community”
- This ain’t Helll… discusses a special snowflake gun owner
- Theodore’s World notes Obama giving money to a Jew hating group
- The People’s Cube covers the difference between climate and weather
- The Other McCain notes that it’s not illegal to be crazy in California
- The Lonely Conservative features crazy DWS being crazy
- The Daley Gator notes what happens when there’s a work requirement for food stamps
- Scared Monkeys covers Clock Boy visiting a war criminal
- Public Secrets has a shocking study on CO2 improving tree growth
- And last, but not least, Powerline hands out the Perpetual Greenie Award
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Kaera Uehara at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has Zoo’s sexiest shoot ever. And Charlotte McKinney.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Why did Hillary copy classified historical State Dept. files to her private server?. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Introducing The ‘Democratic Socialist’ Party.
- Theo Spark asks who you gonna call.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Obama’s “Kindergarten Version of Warfare” (last week’s).
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has (evil) Cowboys cheerleaders (last week’s, but Cowboy’s cheerleaders are still evil).
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Eniko Mihalik. And do it for mom.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Selena Gomez.
- The Chive has country girls.
- Don Surber: Obamacare: money for nothing for politics.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Tulsi Gabbard Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has condo mania.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: #ISIS Attacking the Energy Grid?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Americans. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.