Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. Are we ready for super moon with eclipse? This pinup is by Ren Wicks, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Powerline notes all the rape and sexual assault rampant at EU migrant camps
- The Daley Gator covers the #BlackLivesMatter crew objecting to armed campus security
- The Lonely Conservative discusses the rape culture feminists ignore
- The Lid notes Iran wanting more nuclear concessions.
- Vox Popili is wondering how Hillary is still a candidate
- Weasel Zippers notes some mayors wanting more rapey “migrants” brought to their American cities
- The Last Refuge discusses “cold anger” and Donald Trump
- Public Secrets covers Obamacare still being a joke
- Protein Wisdom explains “transmisogynst”
- Patterico is sick of “fact checkers”
- Pam Geller notes that the Ground Zero mosque is officially dead
- neo-neocon wonders when when lost the ability to see things as they are
- Moonbattery notes that un-friending on Facebook is considered “bullying”
- Legal Insurrection says “hands up, don’t clock!”
- And last, but not least, Jihad Watch has some dhimmitude at a UK hospital
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Brittney Saya Niiyama at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- American Power has slow motion sexy sports. And Helen Flanagan.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Cruz Rails Against “Politics of Surrender,” Urges Conservatives to Unite. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Boehner Resigned? Good. Go Cry, Drink And Surrender Somewhere Else..
- Theo Spark has sexy burgers.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: “The whole family is stupid and they duped us”.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday funnies. And (evil) Cowboys cheerleaders.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And linkage.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Cindy Crawford. And decent toilets.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Cubana L.
- The Chive has the cuteness overload.
- Don Surber: Boehner was good in the beginning, but he went astray.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Indian summer.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Condoms Thrown at Carly Fiorina.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Ukranians. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.