Happy Sunday! A great day in America. The Dodgers are up 7.5 over San Fran, the NFL starts this week, East Carolina beat Towson. This pinup is by Arnold Armitage, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Last Refuge covers Trump beating Hillary in the general election
- Ice Age Now wonders why Obama didn’t visit the growing Alaskan glaciers
- A View From The Beach discusses a matter of conscience
- American Power covers whether offensive speech should be banned
- Dakota Voice wonders if Christians are commanded to surrender to evil
- Director Blue discusses the real unemployment rates
- Fire Andrea Mitchell covers some wonderful #BlackLivesMatter supporters
- Flopping Aces has Minimum Wage Chickenhawks
- Free North Carolina notes the Blue State Exodus
- Jihad Watch debunks the religious equivalency fallacy
- Powerline wonders if God hates green energy
- White House Dossier thinks Debbie WS is totally classy
- The Daley Gator notes a jihadi proof rifle
- The First Street Journal covers when teens are smarter than adults
- And last, but not least, The Last Refuge explains his support of The Donald
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Brittney Leigh Glaze at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Bella Hadids. And Petra Kvitova Rule 5.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Top Iranian General to United States: We Will Cut Your ‘Hands and Fingers’. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama’s Iran Deal Is Still Far from Settled.
- Theo Spark has bubbles. Also a Caroline Wozniacki.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: Carly vs Trump On Foreign Policy.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Hannah Davis. And cooties from selfies.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Leann Amos.
- The Chive has light-eyed girls.
- Don Surber: How Democrats ruined America’s school cafeterias.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Sinatra’s Come Fly With Me plus Rule 5 (last week’s).
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning. And Friday facts and chicks.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: #KimDavis Supporters Rally: Could This Be Backfiring On Gays?.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Sweden. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.