Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. Spring is in full bloom, summer is fast approaching. This pinup is by Aurthur Sarnoff, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes says to take a chill on defending the Marine supposedly discharged for Bible verses
- White House Dossier has the latest Obama golf count
- The Camp of The Saints discusses madness and revolution
- The Daley Gator highlights more idiocy from leftists in California (I really like the part about “Cal/OSHA is holding public hearings“)
- The Last Tradition notes that only certain #BlackLivesMatter
- This ain’t Hell… highlights the end of the female Ranger experiment
- Yid With Lid discusses Rand Paul’s valuable lesson
- A View From The Beach wonders if you’re ready for Din0-chicken
- Adrienne’s Corner would like someone to explain “manspreading”
- Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler features a great moment in applied socialism
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Egypt’s view of Obama
- Blazing Cat Fur features a White professor ashamed of his race, and has rules
- Capitalism Is Freedom notes the 7 highest paying illegal careers
- Chicks On The Right has liberal logic for high school kids
- And last, but not least, Fire Andrea Mitchell notes media silence on murdered cops
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has Daley Babe. And more DaleyBabe. And Shou Noshino atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Jennifer Lopez. And Lilly Aldridge.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Cities On Fire: Phoenix. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Pro-Crime Policies Work!.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday Links. And Thursday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: America’s finest under fire.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart. And Friday Night Funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Audrina Patridge. And an old fuddy duddy.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Crisana Mariyah.
- The Chive has legs for days.
- Don Surber notes Carly going Reagan.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel (last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Petra Nemcova Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Rand Paul Eager to Kill the PATRIOT Act on Sunday.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, Marines. And From Around The Blogroll (both last week’s).
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.