Happy Sunday! Another super fine day here in the great nation of America. The sun is shining, baseball is in full swing, summer is almost here. Not quite sure who did this pinup, which needed no patriotic addition.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection discusses those Hillary Clinton speaking fees
- Right Wing News covers the “gender fluidity” idiocy
- American Power brings the cuteness with a baby eating an avocado
- Black & Right isn’t impressed with the ‘integrity of the league” yammering
- Chicks On The Right note that Los Federales really want kids to stop posting pictures of their school lunches
- Flopping Aces takes a look at who created ISIS
- House Of Eratosthenes discusses petty crooks
- Just One Minute covers “failed leadership”
- Lady Liberty 1885 notes a teacher forcing gay poems on kids
- Moonbattery features gays suing an airline because they were embarrassed (hint: visible sex toy)
- Pam Geller notes who is more likely to be a victim of a hate crime in the U.K.
- Patterico discusses Hillary’s free speech stance
- Public Secrets wonders if the EPA’s 1% CO2 cut is worth it economically
- Scared Monkeys covers a crime in NYC
- And last, but not least, White House Dossier notes that Obama failed to appoint a railroad chief
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Nana Kasai atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Haley Clauson.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: ABC and George Stephanopoulos Clinton Foundation Hypocrisy Is Staggering . And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Granny Hillary Wants the Power to Ban Books and Movies that Criticize Her.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: By George.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Night Tart. And Friday Night Funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Chloe Sevigny. And choosing both.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Candice Michelle.
- The Chive has cuteness overload.
- Don Surber has “O’Malley would reserve death penalty for babies, not bombers”.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Alexandra Wentworth Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: Under Armour Pulls T-Shirt Disrespectful of World War II Veterans.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, A gun weapon and a smile. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.