Happy Sunday! Another fantastic Mother’s Day in America. You remembered, right? This pinup is by, I believe, Arthur Sarnoff, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Blazing Cat Fur covers yet more abhorrent behavior by ISIS
- American Clarion discusses why the Left hates entry level jobs
- A.P. Dillon (Datechguy) discusses exploding NC Democrat heads
- Director Blue covers leftists casting the victim as the person to be blamed
- Fausta discusses identity politics
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes what Obama did Saturday
- Flopping Aces catches some Lefties doing something right
- Free North Carolina has a bit more on that Confederate flag picture
- Jihad Watch notes that the media is proving Pam Geller’s point
- Legal Insurrection wonders if hating Mother’s Day is anti-woman
- Moonbattery notes that the Obama admin won’t allow an Iraqi nun into the country
- Pam Geller notes an event featuring Geert Wilders was cancelled due to fear of Islamist jihadis
- Patterico has more insanity from feminists
- protein wisdom features Leftists freaking out in Britain
- And last, but not least, Public Secrets notes that small government is efficient
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has The DaleyBabe. And more DaleyBabe. And Nadana Sen atDaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Nina Agdal, and more Nina.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: “Stay Quiet and You’ll Be Okay”. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Administration Admits Violating Federal Judge’s Amnesty Injunction.
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath nite. Also, Tea Time Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: I Support Free Speech But….
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Friday Night Funnies.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Constance Jablonski. And highway to hell.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Krissa Fowles.
- The Chive has Asian girls.
- Don Surber notes that Internet killed the video star.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Girl (last week’s).
- Evil Blogger Lady has Emily Camp Rule 5. And more Rule 5.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- GOODSTUFF’s Cyber World has sexy, links, and lots of stuff in a massive awesome post.
- Diogenes’ Middle Finger has Good Monday Morning.
- Woodsterman has Rule 5.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress. And way more of all three during the week.
- Victory Girls Blog: “I’m More Hateful than Pamela Geller”.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, glamour girls. And From Around The Blogroll.
Don’t forget to check out all the other great material all the linked blogs have!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.